Friday, May 1, 2009

hi new stuff information

so this weekend is a busy weekend! thimbles has a new satellite shop opening on the wonderland sim as well as our solo shops - pig and split pea! it's a really f'king awesome complex of shops and really... i implore you to come check everything out and explore, you'll love it. here are some pictures.


the above picture is in the pig shop that I'm sharing with OMGWTF Barb's shop This is a Fawn. She's got everything from shapes and clothes to original artowork. Just delightful and I love her.
ps. that sweater is new... pss it took me all stupid week to make and there is a 16th color i'm holding back for the RFL charity stuff. WINK WINK. oh and pssssss - the sweater is only for sale in these two locations at the moment... if i hadn't made it i'd totally buy it just for the stupid color names.


This is me in the new thimbles location - i haven't had a chance to make anything new for the occasion but I will as soon as i can and it'll only be released in this location for a while. my neck hurts.

Pig is also opening a sattelite at the Creve Coeur shopping area on First Meta. This location will only be selling menswear... which of course all my mens junk is unisex so I really dont know what that means... but I'm making it very manfriendly. I don't have any pictures of that but the building is flipping adorable and i love it and there are tons of great shops there as well. I'm so tired.

here are some slurls and pretend i also added a picture of a hairless cat in a bathtub!

Thimbles at Wonderland
Pig at Creve Coeur

No comments: