Thursday, March 20, 2008

Come along and we'll have some fun! Hi-Ho!


There is a brilliant song playing on wfmu.org right now. Some sort of party in Giantland song and it's one of those that is so unusual that you fall in love with it immediately. Anyways, you missed it. You weren't listening and it's over now. Another thing you missed was the Dollarbie purple jumper that was up in Cherrybuttons and the Thimbles Emporium for two days. Feeling bad right about now? Feeling low like the last person to arrive at a wedding and people are staring at you? That's OK!! There's an Easter Egg Hunt at Retrology this weekend and you can find the Fuchsia jumper for 1L there! After this event I'll be putting it up on the walls of our stores for 125L so if I were you, and I liked a good egg hunt... I'd be hitting up Retrology. Damn you spell check, I have apparently been spelling Fuchsia wrong my entire life. Now I have to go change everything so as not to look like the dip shit I may or may not be.
Other available colors - Black (natch), Red, Teal. And it's a dreamy dreamy Teal too. People've told me. They don't lie. 5 Button Color Options on Tee and Jacket layers. Kiss.

No comments: