Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm sorry. I'm stuck in Hell.

Really though. Hell. At 2:30 this morning (mar. 1) I was tooling around looking at land with my friend Kiki when I crashed. Trying to log back in I got the error message that says "blah blah blah we're logging you out right now, blah blah blah your account will not be available until such and such time" and I got that message repeatedly for an hour, before I just up and went to sleep instead. Long story short: After talking with a Bruno and being emailed by a Pam, who was not as delightful as the Bruno, It appeared as though somehow, some magical way... my avatar had gotten stuck in-world... but was not actually IN world. I blamed it on Sparkle originally... That's where I'd been when I crashed, but Cate Dollinger went to try to push me into another sim and sent me a picture of where i was...Hell. I'm stuck in Hell. I think it's fitting. And instead of actually making all the puns I could make right now... KNOW that there are a shit ton of puns to be made and appreciate it. Here's another picture:See? That's the Church of Satan, or one of them at least. Anyways. I'm immobile. I'm vacant... There is nothing there when you click send a message to me. Well other than it will get sent to my email and I'll make a note to respond to you when I can. And the whole point of this post is to let you know that If this isn't resolved soon (please Lindens... Please. I don't think I've ever asked you for anything before ever.) then our half off sale is just going to have to last another day. Or maybe a month, or whenever someone can help me get me back.One last picture for your enjoyment... And if you would like your very OWN photo molesting me... I believe the location I'm in in Bennu? Or Serpentine. One or the other or both. Either way... You will notice that it's typed out... It really is Hell.

1 comment:

Stephanie Misfit said...

Has anyone tried orbiting you with a weapon? That can sometimes help when you're ghosted. Plus it's fun.