Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Holland Tunnel Tina

My computer has been dying slowly and painfully and annoyingly for about a month but yesterday a kindly man came to tinker around and replaces some parts for me. Naturally I was up all night reinstalling photoshop and playing around like a kid who's just put arch supports in her shoes and OH MY it's so much more fun to run when you're feet don't ache with every step, isn't it? It IS. Perhaps those of you who were born with good arches can't relate, and that's fine. There will always just be this invisible wall that seperates you from me. Anyhoo. My Plaidspiration, Hank, has been M.I.A. for a while but I forge on in my pursuit of bringing more and more and more plaid to Second Life. This is the HT Tina Jacket, available in all Thimbles Locations for 125L.
Also, note that we'll be putting up super adorable freebies at the Cherrybuttons Location for Valentine's day so keep a look out!

No comments: