Friday, February 15, 2008

Is your name Loraine? Do you work at my bank?

The fabulous and delicious Miss Kiki Cunningham of Ki2 and I have been collaborating on some sculpties for me to use, lately. By "collaborating" I mean that I try very hard to explain what I mean in a way that makes any kind of sense... maybe throw in a picture or two and say "but not like that!" and Kiki, because she's an f'ing genius... actually creates the sculptie shape of my dreams!

So anyways! Here's the first product of this melting of the befuddled minds: Loraine. It's a shirt, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a blouse, with a prim accent bow on the chest. It comes in a longer length too for those of us who kind of like longer tops, but no jacket layer. Selling for 85L at the Thimbles Emporium and Cherrybuttons locations, I'll put it up elsewhere later this week. OK then! I'm going back to my conversation about furry yiffing parties! Have a lovely evening:)

No comments: