Monday, February 25, 2008

Your finest boxed wine, sir!

Years and years ago I was sitting in the bar of a hotel in Moscow with a friend of my sister. We were smoking and playing a drinking game that revolved around currency prostitutes. Every time a charming lady sealed the deal, got up with a man and headed in the direction of the elevators... we had to take a shot. Neeeeedless to say we got very drunk, very quickly. I don't remember much else. In fact, I seem to have blocked out 98% of the entire trip.
This is my homage to classy, at least for this week. 100L at Cherrybuttons and The Emporium. For this you get two jacket layers with sashes only (in red and black) two jacket layers with a hand drawn bow already on it (not to be worn with the prim bow) one jacket layer that is bare of sashes or bows... and two prim bows (one black/one red)!

No comments: