Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rockin' Stroll POOFY dress & hair at Thimbles



New dress & hair at Thimbles. Its only available at our Cherry Buttons location! This is what you get when you combine being super sick and needing something to do besides watching either Charmed or the Gilmore Girls all day. The dress is 100l and comes with a lacy prim skirt, a regular white skirt, pants, top and lacy gloves. The hair comes in 9 different colors and is available in four different packs (darks, reds, blondes, fat pack).

She takes me on a rockin’ stroll
You won’t wave, 'cause I won’t know
As by I roll, I hope you’ll throw a smile at me

This here pram is all know
Won’t be walking ‘til I’ve grown
All I’ve been shown is everything I wanna see

People’s knees, and trunks of trees smile at me

Looking upward to the sky
Moving forwards all the time
The sidewalk lines – gadunk, gadunk, gadunk, gdai

If it’s warm in here, is it cold out there?
Around out where I can only stare
I’m still aware of little, but I’m gonna try

No comments: