Thursday, February 14, 2008

*Thimbles* Holland Tunnel Tina <3's UR mom

I don't think that this is the appropriate platform for me to begin writing a grand opus or even a small doting love poem to the Holland Tunnel, but boy am I tempted. I believe there is a special place in the world for people who've been affected by ridiculous traffic and hours of being stuck there-in (most especially those of us who had to pee real bad at the time). Perhaps not the woman in that black mustang in 2003 who ignored traffic code of conduct and tried to wedge her douche-mobile in front of my car and ended up leaving a 5 inch scrape on the side of my car. Even my wild hand gesturing and employment of the international hand movements for "I am SO writing down your license plate number!" didn't deter her so obviously she was a crazy person hellbent on whatever it was she was hellbent on. But I digress.
This is the Holland Tunnel Tina, all four colors are pictured above. It includes a collar, sleeve prims and a flirty piece of flounce that lays at the bust-line. It sells for 125L at most of the Thimbles Locations.

No comments: