Friday, February 8, 2008

les Muumuus de Busey.

Good golly I'm tired. They're building a hotel next door and have been drilling into cement since 8am. It's a very loud racket. Very loud. If this were the first time they've done this I'd be complaining, but it's not so this qualifies and simply stating, instead. At any rate. I am always game for light banter regarding Gary Busey. And out of that was borne the idea for these muumuu's. I believe that they represent all that is Busey from the pattern to the hemline. Of course someone's inevitably going to say "but Apatia, where are the pasties and mesh thongs?" and I'll say back "YES!! I think of Gary Busey in mesh thongs too... but more often I think of him as very classy." And that's what I think I've captured here. Very classy in a comfortable and breezy spring dress.
Currently only available at the Thimbles Emporium location, I'll put them up elsewhere when I figure out where to make the space. I hope you enjoy:)

No comments: